Monday, June 4, 2007

Life....Boring Life

Life is so dull these days...nothing too exciting going on...Okay, so there was one exciting day....J finished the Cherry Tree Hill project and we went to Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve to do a "photo shoot". The project turned out absolutely fantastic. I think she has a great shot at winning.

Well, the Knit-N-Needle Nook has now closed for renos. I have done a final tally of all of the yarn I have purchased there since the start of their "Renovation Sale"...Do you want to know? hehehe....over 1900 skeins, hanks, balls of yarn. Now I am doing a tally of all of my other yarn. I am almost finished with that...only have one more drawer and the storage cabinet to go. See life is so dull these days, I have been reduced to counting yarn!!! :-) Hopefully, things will pick up (in a good way) soon!

No comments: