Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trying to Look the Future in the Eyes

I am just about a month removed from my layoff. Since then, we have driven to Maine. We had a few days at Steve's parents and then went up from there. We made it to my mom's last Monday. Steve left to come back down here on Wednesday. I went to my sister's on Thursday. Steve met me and my sister in Lake City on Sunday....

This is the end of my third day of reality since the layoff. I say that because we had the trip to look forward to before....Now, I have nothing but money worries and trying to find a job that I will probably hate and getting more mired down here in Florida. I so want to be up north, somewhere north of Boston, but I have a feeling that will be a dream that will never be realized....

What are my prospects? Nothing. What am I qualified for? Boring, crap jobs.

No comments: