Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today in York

We woke up to the sound of rain, so we basically just stayed in our room this morning. We had appointments at a spa today (me-pedicure, DH-massage). We left nice and relaxed. Then we headed down to the outlets in Kittery. I didn't buy too much - just some chocolate from the Lindt outlet. Now, we are back at the inn, waiting for the snow to start!

Tomorrow morning, down to Massachusetts we go. We are going to stay at a little bed & breakfast in Rockport, MA. Hopefully, I will get to see some snow!!! I just hope that it doesn't end up being worse than forecasted!

1 comment:

KnitChick said...

Looks like you guys are having an awesome trip!! I wonder though, if the lack of recent posts means that storm completely snowed you in... ;) Why do I think you would view that as a bonus...

Miss you! Look forward to hearing more when you return!