Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Through with the Pity Party

Okay, so I had a little pity party for myself on Saturday. I am over it now - for the most part.

On to bigger and better things...There is a company called Moo that Flickr is associated with. Moo prints mini calling cards, note cards and stickers using your pictures on Flickr - $19.99 for 100. I was almost out of my little cards, so I decided to have some made. Wow! They turned out so well. The are tiny - about as long as a regular business card, but only about half as tall. The pictures I picked to go on my cards were well picked! I will scan some to put on here later this week.

Now to watch Game 4 of the ALCS. I hope the Sox win tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog via ravelry and read the last 2 posts. I'm glad that you are feeling better now. No one should ever make you feel bad about your fiber hobbies. If they do -- avoid them!

I hope I'll run into you sometime in Mt. Dora