Sunday, October 21, 2007

This Weekend

This weekend was a little better than last...Steve and I made a trip to Tallahassee to visit my mom and my grandfather. Yesterday was my grandfather's 90th birthday. We really didn't do too much while we were up there, except for shopping at Really Knit Stuff and going to the birthday party.

If you are a yarn lover and are ever in Tallahassee, you should make a stop at Really Knit Stuff. The owner of the shop, Paula, is very, very nice. She always makes me feel at ease and she remembers me even though I am not in there very often. I ended up with 4 "misfit" skeins of dark red wool (from the bargin box), a skein of Handmaiden silk/sea cell and a couple of braids of Fleece Artist wool. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take pictures of my purchases yet, but I will get to it fairly soon.

Next weekend, I will be spinning at the Knit-N-Needle Nook. I am looking forward to that! :-)

No comments: