Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quick Update

Life is just a quick succession of busy nothings right now. The Pattern for My Life - (Wake up, go to work, go to the gym, go home, go to bed). Repeat between () as many times as necessary! GGGGRRRRR!!!!! I need something different - good different. I don't want any bad to happen to cause the something different to happen.

Next weekend the Red Sox will be playing the Devil Rays and DH has tickets. I was not too excited about going, so one of my friends is going with DH! hehehe...I am letting my husband go out with another woman!!! :-) We will be staying overnight in Tampa. I guess that is something different.

Some unfortunate news...Chez Casuelle (a LYS) has closed the store front. The internet business will still be open, but the actual store has closed. I enjoyed going to Leesburg to poke around and see what I could find.

No comments: