Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Teasing Kappy111!!!

Well, KnitChick decided she needed to "give me the business" because of my yarn buying dysfunction...Someone had commented they found yarn in a drapery shop in Ireland. I responded that I had found two skeins in the shop at The House of Seven Gables in Salem, MA. KnitChick thought she would tease me a little by saying "So of course you bought them both"...Yes, I did. They looked so lonely sitting there. Here is a picture of them.

House of Seven Gables - Salem, MA

As with the majority of my yarn purchases, these were on sale. Actually, the museum did carry some yarn, but stopped and these were the very last two they had!

Gosh, I love Salem. As you walk around, you can sense all of the history in that little town. If you ever happen to be in Salem and are looking for a good breakfast, go to Red's! YUMMY!!!! :-)

No comments: