Thursday, February 8, 2007

I think I need new medication. A generic equivalent to the one I was taking came out, so, of course, my health plan made the change on my meds....I can tell a huge difference. I am checking a lot more (5, 6, 7 and sometimes even 8 times) and every noise is making me jump. I am also getting panicky about other stuff too...I haven't felt like this in a long time. I am starting to dwell again too. Oh, yeah, AND I won't/can't let my husband turn the heat on in the house. Luckily, this is Florida, so it is not that big of a deal!

With all of that going on, and the fact that we stayed in a hotel last Thursday night because of the possibility of severe storms, I made an appointment with my therapist. My therapist is a great lady and I really enjoy our sessions - sounds strange, huh? I always feel like I have learned something or that I should be really proud of a step I have taken when I leave. Yesterday was no different. She made me feel really good about making friends outside of my "normal" circle of work and DH's work/friends. My therapist referred me to a physician to get a new med. I will have to call him tomorrow to set up an appointment.

Back to work....

No comments: