Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Is it Fate or a False Alarm?

One of the Account Executives from my company's Philly office happened to call in to our office today. We were chatting about the Philly area, so I asked if they had a big sales office up there. He said yes. He added that he found out, this weekend, they are looking for an Account Advisor for that office....Guess what???? I am an Account Advisor here. What a natural transition. The only problem is DH's company does not have anything along his lines of work open in that area. That really stinks. I will explain why.

Even though all of my family is here in Florida, I want to move to the Northeast. I have never really felt at home in Florida, but every time I visit the Northeast, I feel like I belong. Yes, I am very torn, because I don't want to leave my mom, dad, sister, niece, stepdad, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins and dear friends. I keep thinking that here my wings are clipped, but if I could get up there, I would be able to fly! I think I love it up there because of the history. Here there really is no history.....there - Philly, Boston, New York, the little coastal towns in New England, the lighthouse, etc...I want to experience four seasons - winter, spring, summer, autumn - not two seasons - warm and hurricane.

I guess DH and I will talk more about it tonight because we would have some large problems - selling our house, finding somewhere to live, a job for him, etc.

No comments: