Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Well, I have an appointment with a doctor my therapist recommended BUT that appointment is not until March 29. I am on the list to be notified if a cancellation happens, but I am not sure aobut having to wait a month and a half. I am starting to listen and smell for things (I know that sounds strange). The sounds the house makes is making me worse. All I want to do is come home and sleep. I cannot find peace in spinning or knitting right now. I think I may have to call the doctor office back and let them know I am living on the edge of a panic attack. I am very sure this has everything to do with my constant tummy problems.

On a lighter note, I did visit the Knit-N-Needle Nook again on Saturday. And, yes, I bought more yarn - about 100 skeins...The good news out of this is that the owners are going to be opening their garage (where the rest of that yarny goodness is hidden) to several of us so we can buy all we want in one shot. I am looking forward to this. Lora told me she had come accross some interesting cotton skeins...and, as you can probably guess, I am all about the cotton. Maybe we can help them start the renos on the store early, so the "new"store can open sooner!

I woke Steve and myself up this morning because I yelled out...I was having an interesting dream...All I remember is that it was an interesting dream and I was riding in the car with some girlfriends...I am going to try to get a little more sleep before I have to go to my version of the the torture chamber....

No comments: